Unity accessibility

Hi.
So, I'm interested in coding in Unity, but the interface is really hard to deal with as I expected.
First, I installed Unity on my machine. Everything seems to be working fine. I haven't created my Unity account though.
Second, I tried running Unity.exe, and it showed a kind of login screen. I'm not really sure because all I can read using NVDA are "email", "password", and "sign in". It seems impossible for me to create an account here because it says "alert, invalid email or password" when pressing the sign in button.
After that, I tried to create an account from the website. Entering the required info, solving an audio puzzle, then a problem again. Couldn't control the "I agree" checkbox at all.
Does anyone here use Unity? How should I set it up?