Re: Yaiba: ninja gaiden Z

an update again, now I am at the very first real bossfight in the game, I must fight an electric zombie called zombride.
how to defeat this electric zombie? I can survive the first round, but when she starts to use the electricity attack, it's really hard to counter. Miss monday said that I must use a chain and grapple to reflect the electricity.
and also, after she call some normal zombies, and after I defeat all of them, she attack me with shield and electricity, and in the walkthrough I should use a chain to attack her.
one more thing, can I use an excecution to kill her?