any tips, hints pointers for writing a more advanced sc profile?

Hello all,

Yesterday I started playing star conquest again, but my problem is, that my first created character, has been vanished out of space and out of the database records. So i have to write a new profile. The staff already let me know, that a basic profile isn't enough anymore, since i already wrote one in the past. After a few tries a few months ago, i gave up, but now i realised, that writing a profile with help of the prompts isn't an advanced profile. And i read the league profile sample, and made twists in it, and i hope i will get accepted again. I wrote it in my own style, and with my own ideas in it.

But now is the question, when i won't get accepted. What would you as the community who plays star conquest as well and have experience with writing a profile suggest me to include. Please also give me a few simple examples where i can expand on.

I want to play an:

1. a character who isn't involved in combat that much, who is ab le to defend himself, but not going on missions himself to much.
2. helpful to other players, but eager to learn at the same time.
3. somebody who is willing to let the league continue to grow.

The things like hobbies, likes and dislikes as well as admires i can fill in myself hehe.

Hope to hear from you soon.
I also will let know in this topic what the result is of my first try.

Note: the league profile sample counts 17 lines, mine does count 33. hope it is enough.

greetz mike