Re: Apple: The Unsettling Rumor

I'd first like to go on record saying that I still don't fully appreciate Apple; iTune's is a pile of garbage and a cespool at the same time, complete with a layout and lack of features that is driving me up the wall right about now, since I feel like all this is in essence is windows media plunger on steroids.  Voiceover on my mac has this obnoxious habbit of pitching my voices down when I hit certain areas of my screen, such as text edit fields.  Safari still annoys me, lack of being able to monitor audio inputs without extra software is a pain, hitting enter to open a folder or file and realizing later that I've accomplished nothing is frustrating, and I want fries on the side!  With salt!  And a touch of butter!
Since getting a mac and an Apple watch, however, I've come to the conclusion that Apple is at least slightly aware of what they're doing and won't take a drastic step in any direction without heavily consideri ng every single outcome.  Yeah yeah, Tim Cook, not Steve Jobs and certainly not noted for being a revolutionary, but I have a newly acquired respect for Apple's hardware design and manufacturing.  I can't say how many times I've hit my watch now throughout the course of my day and how many times it scared me.  Perhaps the case and screen protector weren't actually necessary, as the screen didn't crack or anything.  I've digressed a bit, however; the audio from such a small speaker is what I'd like to focus on for just a moment.  You wouldn't think it would be anything worth talking about, but it actually is.  Whether I'm listening to it on hearing ades or jamming it up against my almost useless ear, it sounds relatively clear, which is more than I've been able to say about many small devices lately.
I'm going to sit this one out on the sidelines for now, at least, fully aware that I have an&nbs p; iPhone 6s pluss, that I probably don't need to upgrade it for at least two years, which almost means that either Apple will iron out any kinks it has with its new audio system and it'll be appreciated, or we'll see the headphone jack come back.  Make no mistake, however, wires have been cumbersome for quite some time now, and if Apple's going to get into things like wireless charging, why not audio, too?