Re: Random step sound player1.1 released

Aaaaawesooooooomeeeeee!

I sometimes use this for the suggested purpose, skits and short films, but more often for checking to see if steps I've cut out of longer tracks will work well when looped in a game, or if instead, I'll have an issue where 1 will be too short or long, too quiet or loud, or too differing or similar to the others.

I had no idea that a new version of this thing would ever come out, but I'm very glad it has, because allot of what stopped me from using it more were the things addressed in the change log, so thank you very much!