Re: death match project alpha

Well, time for an update for though's of you still following this project. Given that dlc is implemented into the game, i'm intending this to be the last installment of the series. Not content wize, i'll still produce more content for it via the dlc system and what i'm going to announce in just a minute, but game wize. Meaning i'll not be producing any newer games ritten from the ground up for the series. I wasn't going to initially announce this new feature, but given i've been posting updates about it to my twitter I may as well. I have listened to what everyone had to say on the requesting to be unband from dmnb topic, and reconsidered my position on this. Thus, dm now sports an offline mode, and an online mode, though it is intended to be more story driven, but will still have some activities. It is very bare bones at the moment, but the online mode uses the free world system of dmnb, meaning you can still explore starships, using the same fe atures and same 2d system I demonstrated in the recording I posted a while back. However, a few things have been changed up. These things wern't possible during the pure basic days, however 2 of everyone's gripes have been addressed. First off, chatting and entering input. I'm aware this methid has been really uncumffy for most. So, now that i've got multi threadding under my belt, the name and chat dialogs have been changed to standard input boxes. And the major new change is in the way you control ships. As long over do and as long requested, you now control the ships via manual pilot. This doesn't mean you interface with a console, input a destination or watch a set of status reports. This means when you select the flight controls option from any station that has it, you will be placed into a speshelized mode. Pressing escape will cancel this mode and return you to standard mode where you can continue to explore the ship. Using the up and down aeros in th is mode, you can adjust speed and fly the starship on your own. I'm still working on turning but this has a hole new array of possibilitys. Along with that, speshelized shortcuts can be used while in this mode. s will check your ships speed, and c will check the ships coordinates. I'll post a recording of the new system once I get up layder, but hopefully i'll have more to report as this mode progress's.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kirundom via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector