Re: Introducing Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Damn. I've tried the latest experimental version on Windows too, and you're right, it's not as friendly as it is under Linux. I'm not sure if that's because the code just hasn't shown up in that release yet, or if it's a subtler problem.

I'll bring this up on the Cataclysm forums. Note that you'd have to use the Jaws or NVDA cursor to play, since the game runs in a console window.

I'm sorry to get people's hopes up. It works pretty well for me, but I guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun.