Re: Help with original Bokurano Daiboukenn

Hmm, the only bug in the game I've ever seen is in Yokotanku's dungeon, there's a door where you go in it, you get a piece of light, then you're in a room with no exit, or anything. And I don't know if this is a bug, but the expert gakishonen in the place after flame mountain, right before Yokotanku's dungeon move way, too, fast. Is this their normal speed? If it is, I'm guessing Yokotanku moves this fast as well, I guess I'll have to level up speed a lot more. Also, if you're having all those bugs, use the old version. I can't run the current version on windows 8.1, and the old version works fine, meaning I've never had a problem with the halls of evil or Yamizinn's house if that's what it is, the place with the candles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector