Re: Nano Empire: an iOS strategy game about creating your own world

Thanks for finding that, and letting us know a way around, also for the upcoming fix,  I confess it was a bit of a pest when I ran into the bug this time. I got rather far in the game, (mostly by building and levelling everything going and waiting to battle enemies). However after an unfortunate incident with a certain  tribal army, I wound up with minus sixty k or so defense, and  the game crashed, so I'm guessing Yoth the robot decided to make his move.

Grrrrr! that was very cool,  but I don't mind trying again now we know how to avoid the bug of doom, sinse things were getting rather awesome there, I had already defeated several enemies and most of the progress on things was around the fourty percentage mark, I'd built and leveled up lots of things and was just getting into the story.

I'm  getting a little of the stratogy, so hopefully getting back shouldn't be too bad sinse Survival in the game seems to revolve arou nd using your followers to increase production and other useful values. However, the problem I have is remembering which actions in which worlds do what and activating them often enough to make a difference, sinse most gains in the game seem via raising production over time rather than by direct player actions, indeed those things like building a sky craper that raise production values seem to make a major difference.

Still if the scrub is added that might help a lot and speed things up.

You could also consider implementing a gesture such as the two finger swipe right or left, or maybe the two finger double tap aka magic tap to let a player scroll through the worlds more quickly without having to go back and forth to the world menu and thus be able to do actions more often.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsenter via Audiogames-reflector