Re: For Belgians

Hi

First off, a big thanks goes to the creator of this topic. All in all, the results of the attack are not as bad as they could have been, so that's a very good thing. I do feel sorry for those who passed on, and even more so for their families. I can tell you though that after this, one starts thinking twice about the fact that you live only once. Odd that the playroom forum deleted this kind of topic, wonder why.

I'm glad most of the mess is slowly faiding away, but the damage has been done. As for the why: it's our question, but only they know. It's plainly disgusting, but we sadly enough can't stop them.