Re: Site updates March 17th

@Dark
I don't know if any of the staff here, but I'm sure they do, know about the IOS game of Solara and that it has been taken down from the app store, but you might want to mention it. Also might want to see if anyone knows how to contact the developer to see if they would be willing to give permission for someone else to host the server so that the game can still be played. I have tried, but the email I have
supp...@esperlabs.com
no longer works, but someone here might know who it is. This is a game that should not be lost and thought it should be brought to the attention of someone in power around here.
As for your updates, excellent reading, as usual, and thanks for the link updates as I could never find a couple of those games mentioned before. Thank you for posting this.