Re: screw you paypal

I don't really care about who did it and why because he didn't do me any harm other than preventing me from creating an account of my own. I tried today resetting the password for that account and i get a link in that e-mail. I will try now to translate the page with google translate maybe i'll be able to set a password and close that account.
i'm from romania, my country is supported by paypal but unfortunately my language isn't and they don't have an official team here.
honestly i'd rather create an other account with an other e-mail and go with it than having to pay for they help and they mistake.
they should really add a time limit for accounts that haven't been confirmed to be deleted automatically, that'd fix this kind of issue.