What happened to the cheats and mods section on the main site?

Hi,
Earlier today, I was looking for the cheat codes that could be used with Dark Destroyer. When I went to the main site, I could no longer find the link that used to take you to cheats and mods. Has this been taken down, or was it moved? I think it used to say tips and tricks or something like that, but it's been so long since I needed to access it that I can't remember what the exact wording was. I apologize if this has been brought up before, but a cursory glance at a lot of the posts on the first page of this forum doesn't seem to reveal anything. Thanks.