Re: new stuf at CSUN2016

All right, if I ever buy one of these new note takers, it's the NeoBraille! This thing is a powerhouse that blows everything else out of the water. It's got a 2.1 GHZ Octacore processor, 3 gigs of ram, a 64 gig flash disk, a micro SD slot, USB 2 and 3 ports, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Oh, and it runs Android 5.1 Lollipop. Must I say more? These other devices don't even come close. Android 4.4 is already 2 generations behind. I don't know why NBP is using Jellybean. I'm also interested in that $700 page of braille and wasn't there a 20 cell display for $300?

edit

All righ,t this display is called the Orbit Reader and is expected to cost around $500. I'm really excited! I don't care if the refresh rate is slightly slower. I want a small braille display I can buy for under a grand and it looks like that is happening. It also appears that this thing suppports SD cards so you can read files directly on the devi ce. It also supports USB and bluetooth connections. I'd say this is worth $500 or so.