Re: Anyone else playing Broken Bat?

It's an online game that lets you manage a baseball team. Think CSFBL, but on steroids. You manage your major league team plus 3 levels of minor leagues, and your teams play in pyramid-style leagues - so if you win the league you're in, you promote to the next one. You're responsible for drafting players, managing lineups, handling team finances, that kind of thing. Probably the most detailed game there's been in a while, and it's free. The schedule operates on a weekly basis, so every week is a new economic update. The season lasts 10 weeks, you're allowed to draft one player per week, and all the player training etc updates on Friday morning. The admin looks like he's taking accessibility into account, which is always a plus. Anyway, I only started last week, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have a hard time quitting.