Re: D&D groups

Hey sorry I vanished, but I hope the practice session goes or went well, if you are looking for a full time Gm, I would be happy to do it, I could have something ready for a campaign by next week. add me on skype, skype id is in my profile, but it's also the same as me user name, reach out to me if you'd like me to make a game for you guys.