Plants V.S. Zombies

Was originally a discerning eye to play a puzzle strategy tower defense game Plants vs. Zombies, now stone toad with reference to the form and content of the standard edition Plants vs. Zombies, remove the visual content and the mouse operation, turn to change for blind people can accept the keyboard operation, 2D sound environment, text display form developed this blind version of the zombies, let our blind friends can be together hearty manipulating their plant forces and army of zombies to compete!
The game is Chinese, but I am a little bit of the inside of the word translation, such as a variety of plants, including the game shows and game strategy.
download link

My Baidu account number is 13809028392, the password is 96329632
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuQb8pz

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector