Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

I'm not having any of the bugs you guys listed, including the one about loading the save files and it going past 1, 2, and 3. If the translation dictionary doesn't load, that might be a JGT problem, maybe. I'm not using Jgt, so maybe that's a problem with JGT and not the game. If you need a playthrough of BK 2, there's one on Nyanchan's website. It's in Japanese, but it still covers the game. Actually, he plays the game with only 199 hp, so the game will probably be much easier for you. Also, don't use the laser cutter all the way through the game like he does, I think that's cheating. The only reason he does that is probably because it was really hard to play with 199 hp. The last time I played was when I had 1500 hp.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector