Re: What happened to...please read

Kitri,
This is Phil from PCS.
You can send me your info on the Sarah game, and your new computer code and I'll send you a new registration key.
Send it to,
phi...@bex.net
I am busy re-building my web site as my former ISP servers were crashing too often.
The,
http://www.pcs-games.net
site still has a way to go until all the pages are there, but I have updated the windows and iPhone games pages and my downloads page.