Re: how to make internet explorer more accessible when i play webb games?

Moderation!

First, sinse this is still related to games I'll move the topic to general game discussion.

@Nibar, the main thing to check is whether Internet explorer is set to show alt text for images, sinse without this a lot of web games won't work as developers write text onto images for screen readers to read.
Other than this, most screen readers should cope with internet explorer without a problem provided you know the screen reader's necessary shortcuts for things like clicking on text, moving your mouse, and jumping around the page to headings, links and edit areas. The main thing to remember is that you can't get everything by just hammering the tab key, but actively have to read the pages to discover what is going on.

Some web games are also easier than others, or at least require more tinkering with your screen reader. For example, Puppet Nightmares, astro empire  and Bloodwars use mouseovers which can be fun to read, whi le a game like core exiles has many different sorts of controls.
Others such as Drakor require you to click on bits of text on the page, so you need to know how to do that with your screen reader.

To get some experience I'd recommend trying one of the more standard games such as Legend of the green dragon or one of it's varients (I basically learn how to use supernova online playing Logd), or something like warriors 2 or alien adoption agency.

Hth.

I'd suggest if your having a specific problem with a specific game you let us know what screen reader and what game and then maybe people can help.