A recording of redspot, the newest FPS!

Hi all, so some of you, especially those on twitter and others might have heard of redspot, blood and parel. Basicly, it is a new game i've been working on with mason armstrong. It's going to be a new and free and pretty eppick FPS. The release is pretty far off, but figured we'd get you excited none the less. Me, Walter and Brandon T got together to record a demonstration that lasts newarly 40 minutes, whare were all online kicking each others butts! Watch us yell at each other, seak revenge, and generally have fun. Note that a lot of questions might not have an answer to go with them, keep in mind this is a recording of a beta, that is version 0.22 extremely far from release. Half the game could change by the time release actually comes, but still we figured we'd make this recording for you all to show you kind of what to expect. Hope you enjoy, and when the game comes out some day, we'll be ready to kick your but! Feel free to ask some questions, but ju st know it's in a very very early stage of dev so don't expect an acurate answer. But anyway, tell us what you think of this kind of game! Recording link below!

http://awesometech.samtupy.com/epfiles/ep88.mp3
To view the description posted on awesome tech, just look at the episode list on http://awesometech.samtupy.com
Hope you enjoy and Let us know what you think!