pausing a movie download on IPad?

I am currently downloading the new star wars movie on my IPad. I would like to pause such download so that I can get a reliable SpeedTest on the internet connection. As far as I can tell, there isn't a reliable way of doing it when you can only depend on VO. Remember that this is on my IPad running IOS 9.3 and that it is an IPad air 2. I of cource wish to resume the download after doing my SpeedTest. I might want to weight and resume it when I go to bed to night and let it take as long as needed during the night.