Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

Bringing back this thread because there's a sort of big stream coming up. We decided we occasionally want to feature developers, and we sort of did back on Christmas. This time this is going to be a full on stream, and we're featuring Oriol Gomez, developer of many games including BeatStar, run for your life and RoadSplat. As usual, you can listen at this address, but in case you miss it there will be an archive as usual.