Three Monkeys

hello all

I have been keeping an eye out, on this game and so far i have been able to find little. Has anyone heard of this game? It was suppose to come out last year, but the kick starter did not reach its goal, and i am curious to know if they are still working on it. It seemed rather interesting and almost like another Blind Legend. here is a link to some of the teasers and info they had given:
http://www.enterbyzantia.com/

I really hope the developers did not scrap this game, it really seemed to have much potential.