Re: stw sound effects librarys

My sounds are from many spread out libraries, a couple sounds I made, and sometimes 1 sound is made with sounds from multiple libraries. You mensioned you liked the bullet hit sound, well, when I need gore, I use hollywood edge foley sound library. Also some of the boom library stuff. yes, the sfx kit has a lot of sounds used in the game, same as SI series 6000. Also a lot of stuff comes from HW premier edition. a couple from HW super single, those are some of the most used ones.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector