Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

Ahoy all
@Aprone nice to see a new public beta. Considering I have nothing to do I was actually wishing for something like this and here we are.
I am unable to connect either. I was able to login once at a point when the server hadn't switched to Sunday,and was running the 6th? stage. after a few it came up with a msg, a new day or week has started,please sign in again. and after that all I get is connected to server and it sits there
Looking really forward to it,although I would seriously like something that's something like the current castaways2 and a bit more of pve and less pvp, as that's the direction this is going to be I'm guessing. I wouldn't mind that, of course although I'd probably suck,but a version where one can just produce and sell stuff, and maybe deal with a few problems now and then to keep it interesting is what I'm talking about.
just random thoughts and all.
Either way, looking forward to playing thi s for a week again!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector