Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

Say, American Dad, is this Nick, the guy I spoke to on the phone last week?
I forgot to tell you that I need to revisit a lot of these children's songs, because I already forgot most of them LOL. So I'd have to listen to them, research them, and memorise them before using them with Vocaloid. Also, I recently had to get another computer because the one I had before was stolen. back in November while I was dragon boating. As such, I found out that I had purchased a 128-GB model. So now I am stuck with ten GB remaining. This is a Mac computer with a Windows partition that was made using Bootcamp. I had to dismantle my desktop computer because it wasn't working. Since the hard drie contained sensitive data like credit card information, I had to physically destroy it just in case.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector