Re: Who i the voice of the bratboieas in BK1, and 2? I really wanna no!

The developer visits this forum and will probably notice this thread eventually.
I seem to remember him saying that the voices were done by him and his friends, and occasionally there would be some DSP effects. I don't remember if it was ever revealed who specifically did which voices.