Re: swamp download problem

Hi Simba.
I'm not sure what the problem is maybe aprone's site is full with people right now. Try downloading later today or tomorrow. Also check your virus protection it might see aprone's games as some kind of virus. Maybe disable your virus protection download swamp then enable it again. Other than that I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.
Hth.