Re: Introductions

I've never formally introduced myself, although I've been here about a year.

I have been a programmer for many, many years (30+) and seen many changes over the eons (yes eons, it feels that way)

I have come to know a fair part of this community, and the creativeness involved in those people, and it only cements my idea that we truely live in our brains, and our representation of reality, not what some specific sensor says (like eyes), its the mind that brings together the reality, and as I have seen from my players, spacial awareness and other things are never hindered. Its truely been an enlightening experience for me.

A great forum here!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : radio-udaan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chane via Audiogames-reflector