Re: a few questions about bratboys in BK1 and 2!

I've always been wondering who did the gakishonen, (brat boy) voices for the games, and I'm guessing by fast you mean movement speed. If your talking about the first boss of BK 1, he's slow compared to the expert gakishonen before Yokotanku's Dungeon. As well as the voices, I've also been interested in brat boys in general, not just the voices. If you like brat boys, try 16-3 in BK 2, 1 time with translations from Q Translate and the other using Japanese. Listen to the japanese before the fight. Kill kill kill, off with you! Yah haa! It seems like in that level, it's ultra gakishonen VS ultra gakishonen. It seems to me that the ultra brat boys aren't only the ones that do the most damage, but they're also the meanest ones, even mean to each other, as you'll see in 16-3. Hmm, I wish I knew all of what happens in that level, and most of what they're saying. It seems like 16-2 ends with some of the super gakishonen telling your charac ter about their boss, so maybe the ultra gakishonen you fight is their boss. Then one of the brat boys says something about Punish Technology, and that's all I can understand after the fight.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector