Re: What is the most funny/anoying thing you can do with eliquents?

The Eloquence Speak Window application that was mentioned above has some sample text that uses some very interesting tags. Does anyone know what the tags do? I know what the standard ones like vb, vf, vh, vr, vs, vv and vy do, but what about some of these?

I have copied parts from the sample text with the tags.

‵p300 no, ‵p250 ‵3 I'm the best talking computer.

‵%%, ‵p250 no, ‵p250 I'm the best
talking ‵3 computer.

‵2 Other ‵0 annotations can help me to express my ‵2 emotions.

‵p250 ‵vf37 ‵vb95 This is really exciting.  ‵p400