Re: accessible space games?

Hello Darren.
Well the only one I can think of on iOs is star traders rpg. Like dark said the star traders 4x is inaccessible sadly. But the regular star traders works fine with voice-over. For windows try out all the smugglers games 3, 4, and both smugglers 5 games. Those have some of what your looking for but you will have to use the jaws or nvda cursors to navigate through the games.
Try muds like wayfar, flux world, miriani, star conquest, and the best one in my opinion prometheus: the eternal wars. Right now a new version of prometheus is being made but the old version is still up and playable. Try lunimals by aprone that's not exactly what your looking for but it's still a space game sort of anyway.
If it was still up I would suggest death match a new beginning but that's gone. However the developer of the death match games danny is making a new death match game that should have offline and online play. It's not ready yet but you can read a bout it in the new releases room. Try out ashes of angels I've never played it but I just looked at it, it sounds great.
That's all these games should keep you busy at least for a little while anyway.
Hth.