Re: Oriol Gómez bgt contest: One day, one hit

Hi everyone!
The games have been posted, and I ended up participating in the end.
And the winners folks...

number 1 and number 2 tied in first place with 20 points!
Number 1 is the capitals game, by Harrylst!
This is a quizz game which helps everyone learn capitals of different countries, as well as match countries to capitals. I consider this game a fun learning experience, given that so many of us don't know the capitals of countries or the United STates.

Number 2 is Redsword, by CAE Jones.
This is an interesting 2d platformer with enemies to kill, stuff to jump over and avoid, rage, and lots more interesting stuff.
It might take a bit for me to integrate it as it is quite a complex title.

Number 3 is hammer of glory, by yours truly, with 19 points.
In this game, you have to listen to a sound of a certain pitch and then match a sliding sound to that pitch. If you're good enough, you will score some nice points... And this keeps going and getting faster until you fail.

Thanks for everyone who participated, I will be posting your games in the coming days. smile

We might be organizing more contests which are not bgt dependant!