I'm really Mad and Frustrated

So, I've been looking forward to purchasing this piano model that was recorded at Skywalker Studios, located North of San Francisco, where I went to a couple of weeks ago. It is called the Bluthner Concert Grand piano. A unique feature about it is that it has a fourth string that is not struck, but instead, vibrates in sympathy an octive higher. It is found on the treble section.
The audio engineers at Skywalker Sounds recorded it and packed it all up into a small bundle called The Bluthner Digital Model One, or BDMO.
The whole thing costs 200 dollars, and I bought it with no problem. Once I downloaded the .nkc and .nkx files, along with the other files needed to run it, I found out that I needed to get the Kontakt Sample player from Native Instruments. So I did that, and I managed to install it.
Here's where I got really mad and frustrated. I found out that NVDA cannot interact with this programme at all. I tried everything but have had no luck. I contact ed the person who gave me the links, but all he said was that he was going to contact him.
Now, if it was just a free programme, or something that cost a small sum, I wouldn't worry about it. But I spent two hundred dollars on something that I thought I could use, only to find out that it doesn't.
So, has anyone had experience with something like this? I'd really appreciate your help!