Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

I want to throw at least part of the Xbox One side in here as I think Narrator doesn't really get a fair reputation.  It's responsive, if you increase the speed using a USB keyboard (and the recent update definitely improves the responsiveness during continuous browsing).  The Xbox One's interface, web or otherwise, is very much more accessible in terms of what it reads (I only know the console interface from demos I've seen).  Moreover, Microsoft are far more willing to incoorporate accessibility suggestions and listen to feedback from their userbase.

The library, also, is about the same as has been said  Moreover, if you want to play Killer Instinct without having a high-end rig, Xbox One is the way to go and with backwards compatibility being a service you don't have to pay subscription fees for (as you would have to on PS4) there is the potential for even more accessible titles in the future.

I'll admit, I am biased , but that's partially because Ive not seen much in the way of good output from PS4TTS or the company regarding updates to the software in question.