Re: star wars game

Hello.
@Fabig94, star wars mud is at swmud.org: port 6666. You will need a mudclient to play because they don't have a way to play it online. On windows you can use vipmud, monoyturm, and mushclient, for iZs mudrammer is my favorite if you want a portable to play muds.
@Ishan Dhami, stars wars is a series of sci-fi movies. Ther are also a lot of books, comics, games, that were inspired by the movies. You can probably rent or buy the dvds or if not you can find them on netflix not sure about that though. If that doesn't work out and you want to read spoilers and things about star wars go to wookiepedia the star wars wiki that has everything you would want to know about star wars on there.
@Diego, I've been keeping a lookout and I haven't found any games that somebody hasn't posted on this topic already. A few years ago tward of usa games was going to make a star wars game but he emailed lucasfilms or lucasarts, whatever it's called now a nd they basically told him to knock off any plans to build a star wars game that was the end of that. There are some indy star wars games out there so I don't know why they would have a problem for one for the blind.
Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector