Re: Firefox accessible? What a joke!

Hi,
I use firefox+Jaws, and so far, no problems found. Firefox works well with jaws as good as it does with NVDA. It's true that you should use virtual PC cursor off in jaws at times, but that is not a problem, or at least I don't consider it so. Also, I don't know which version of jaws he's using, since with jaws 16 or jaws 17 firefox works quite well, fast and reliably. Going even further, it is much more accessible than internet explorer, especially in edit boxes or combo boxes. Internet explorer is out of date and it runs very slow and crashes in both my computers. After 1 crash, internet explorer became nearly unusable and I stopped using it once and forever.
Cheers.