Re: calling any shadow line completionists... 100 percent item rate?

see now I'm curious what I've missed, I swear before I searched everywhere...
I'm curious if the item count only counts the treasure boxes, or if it also counts the items that you find from other places and progression items that you need to find or the character skills
yukio, is morokuma's playthrough just on his website? it won't be complete for the new version, but I'd still like to see what I missed before and get those now
edit: nevermind, lol I found it

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector