Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

Key, I am going to try out your plot messages idea to see how it goes.  Originally I limited messages to just the plot you were on, so that people didn't get confused or overwhelmed.  This might be one of those times where I didn't give the players enough credit, haha, or it will get enough complaints that I remove it again.  tongue

The ore bug is one I already fixed on my client, and I've just been waiting to get a few more things done before making it the next official client.

Fishing has cooked fish and fried fish as 2 separate food sources, but I will consider adding in a new fishing based food source.  I'll have to come up with a way to keep it balanced.

Fertilizer just jumps the crop up by 1 stage, so you got that right.

I am not really sold on the idea of boosting gold panning.  Digging for rocks is terribly ineff icient, but it is in place because rocks are important and your plot can run out of natural sources.  Gold panning is meant to be along those lines, as a desperate inefficient method to bring in more gold when the natural sources are used up.  I'll will consider the change, but will need to plan out how it would affect other things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector