Re: leviathan chronicles?

@Wanderer, I got the impression things were going to kick off and go places with an alien invasion, immortals going all orwellian and what not, especially with the tie ins on things like the black door audios and such, one reason it's so irritating we've seen no updates. That's another thing I admire about we're alive, the series setup an interesting plot, carried it through and finished!

As regards the narration style, I actually really liked the combination of narration and full cast drama, it's an unusual style and one I've only encountered sometimes, indeed Big finish have recently been doing a set of audio dramas called the early adventures which have narration so that the narrator voices can voice the first three doctors, though that is more a necessity sinse manifestly the original three doctors aren't around.

Again, a shame leviathan didn't do more sinse it was a really unique idea for story telling, as well as being a s tory that crossed genres from scifi, to suspense to crime.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector