Re: survive the wild problem

wine is basicly a mini kind of version of a windows interproter to run windows programs, @post 2. Diago, try pressing shift+slash. Make sure if possible that your keyboard input mode is set to american english. the backslash key or shift+slash will perform out of char chat which is what you'll want to use most. in character chat aka the radio is the / key. I personally don't use wine but see no reason it wouldn't work, aside from like I said you need to make sure the keyboard mode is set to something BGT can easily work with.