Re: lets play audiogames everyone!

hi,
a good idea, perhaps.

just a quick heads up though, I started a similar practice 6 years ago, where people could share different games to make a sort of collection for everyone, ultimately the folder turned in to a hell of a mess and people started deleting stuff and putting things which shouldn't have belonged there and so on, followed by some flaming and chaos, etc. however, in the end neither the folder remain intact, nor did the topic. heck, I remember deleting that one for good. well those memories still existas of now, specially regarding the time when I was new on the forum and there were a couple of confrontations between a few guys which could have led to a temporary punishment and so on, but fortunately that didn't happen, lol.

anyways, hope this post doesn't act as a jincse and your folder stays alive for some time. I didn't intend to sound negative but ... all the best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Narf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maulwurf83 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector