Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

bradp wrote:

I personally don't see the point of TTS on a console, I can use my ps4 perfectly fine without a TTS.

Then it's time to give out some tips. I have more than 10 games on my ps4, which I have bought from the Playstation network. The voice recognission doesn't work to select all those games, and I'm having so much difficulty on finding the game I wanna play. What do I do? How do i make sure I've found the game I wanna play? this is the reason for I'm waiting for the TTS to be released outside the US. But when you don't see the point of the TTS on the console, then you need to tell us how to come around this issue.
When this answer hopefully has been answered, I have more questions to you regarding how to manage some settings and stuff without the TTS.