Re: New browser rpg, the avengers

Yep, they do have that factor, it's just a matter of self control and if you do decide to buy gold, using it wisely, ie, for the stuff you can only! do with gold, not the unimportant stuff you can do with silver or other currencies.

As something to login every couple of hours and spend five minutes at I don't mind, but I probably have myself spent a little more on the game than planned and that is definitely a factor, albeit a more personalized one, sinse obviously you get more bang for your buck relatively speaking buying new games.