Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

Hi.
I have given the game some thoughts. I really like the game and find it extremely addicting. But, the online mode is not for me. Why? Because I don't have the time to sit there playing all day and night. At the busy weeks, I only have a few hours to play the game, and when I don't have much to do, I have much more time. So why drop the online part of the game? Well, no matter how much time I have to play the game, I'll feel that my work will be a total waist of time, because the game is just being reset at the end of the week.
I know this is the whole idea about the game, and this is perfect for those who can sit there playing all day and night to reach the highscore. But, I don't care much about the highscore, mainly because I'll never get enough time to reach the top 10.
As I said, i really like the game, and I wish there was an other way of giving people a chance to come on the highscore than resetting the game each week. Maybe someth ing like an earth quake which will destroy random things instead of having it all reset each week. I'm sorry to say this, but this is how I feel.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector