Re: Dell XPS 13 or Macbook Pro 13

Hello,

MacOS may have some issues, but to say that it's "full of accessibility issues" is pretty far from the truth.
In fact, I think that accessibility has actually improved in El Capitan.
If you're new to OS X, there definitely is a learning curve, but I think that if you give it a fair chance, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Also, if for whatever reason, you still need Windows, there is software like VMware Fusion that can run Windows on your Mac.
Although, I would be careful of falling into that living-in-Windows-on-Mac trap that I think a lot of people tend to fall into. I did that at first, and I now believe that it was a mistake. JMO, though.
I can also say that reading PDFs in OS X is definitely possible, as long as the creator of the PDF has done a good job. Obviously, you're not going to be able to read a PDF that contains nothing but image files.
I've moved on to using Linux as my primary OS, but I s till really like MacOS. I still use my own iMac, which is almost six years old now.
I'm planning on getting a new machine soon as well, but at least part of me doesn't want to give the Mac up, and not just because I also have an iPhone 6 Plus and an Apple Watch.

It may take some getting used to, but if you're open to trying something new, I'd definitely go with a Mac.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector