Mac users: a final question

I didn't put this in general game discussion because, well, it has to do with my mac, and mac related things, even though one of those things is closely associated with gaming, and would probably warrant that this topic be in general game discussion, but I suppose that's worth discussing, and I am willing to discuss it.  Anyway, I'm not returning it; I'm not getting rid of it... For at least another two years... I think.  I can do all I need to do and all I want to do... Except for one thing... Just one, little, itty, bitty, problematic thingy of a thing, and a teensy weensy bit of help on your part may resolve this issue, which is why I've come to you, oh beautiful gaming community.
You see... It's a little something like this... I miss Alter Aeon!  I can't sleep at nights because I want to play so bad that it hurts my hurting hurt, and my life is going to conclude with the misery that is not knowing what to do about it if yo u don't do something about it, which is why you should help me!  I mean, how would you feel if, say, tomorrow, you discovered that I came to an end because of grief owing to not being able to conquer my next level?
All this nonsense aside, what I really want to know is whether in fact there is a way to pass the capslock key through to a virtual machine in fusion, or if I should just get a mud client?  If the former, please detail the method by which I can accomplish this beautiful thing.  If the latter, show me the culprit... I mean, client.