Re: Digital Voice Recorders

Hi,
The zoom h1 does everything I need it to do. It doesn't have voice feedback, but every Blindy in this world doesn't exactly need speech for everything, right? I actually would have gotten an olympus dm 620 right now, if it weren't for the discount over the holiday season. It all depends on what you want to use it for. You can also use the dropbox app on iOS, as well as many others. Just use google to find that. For almost any device out their, you should be able to find a piece of software to act as a recorder. But, I understand the reasoning for wanting actual hardware.