Re: Python development on the mac

@Victorious, I use NVDA with it myself, and have yet to find anything better. And some of your bugs have been fixed. Not every single one of them, but some have. I don't remember all your bugs, but if you had a particular one in mind, I can tell you if its still a problem or not. One annoying one you did raise, about the line numbers being read out even when you turn them off, that's been fixed now. Of course it could be better, most applications written by sighted people could be. But it's good enough for me and it's loads faster than trying to write all this stuff by hand using notepad and MSBuild on the command line or something like that.